Barcelona, Gaudi and Modernism are the protagonists of this application, produced by Sami Apps, within the ‘Pintem’ collection of Editorial Mediterrània.
With this painting application, children will have fun painting the different buildings and architectural elements.
– Painting buildings: children can color the buildings with the color combinations they like.
– Painting letters: they can paint each of the letters of the different characteristic terms of each book. They will fill it with color!
– Puzzle blocks: complete the different images of buildings and landscapes in each book.
– Puzzles: they will complete the buildings of each of the books by placing each part into its corresponding place.
– Match: Kids will connect the real images of the buildings with the illustrated ones.
Children can color the most emblematic sites of the city through the illustrations of Pilarín Bayés. La Rambla, the Sagrada Familia, Paseo de Gracia, Montjuïc, the Port, the Camp Nou, Parc Güell, the Tibidado and the Parque de la Ciudadela.
Kids will know and learn the architecture of Gaudi, the great master of Catalan Modernism. They will learn which the most interesting works of this great artist are with the unmistakable drawings of the illustrator Pilarín Bayés. They can have fun coloring the dragon of Parc Güell, the balconies of La Pedrera or the towers of the Basilica de la Sagrada Familia.
Five architects and nine buildings drawn by Pilarín Bayés. The collection aims to discover the smaller buildings and most important modernist architects of our country in a fun way, through Pilarin’s drawings. They will find Antonio Gaudi’s La Sagrada Familia, Casa Batlló and La Pedrera; from Josep Puig i Cadafalch, the Casa Ametller and Fabrica Casaramona; from Lluis Domenech i Montaner the Palacio de la Música (Music Palace) and the Hospital de San Pablo; from Manuel Joaquim Raspall Can Xammar de Dalt and from Josep Maria Jujol, the Torre de la Cruz.
Editorial Mediterrània, along with with Sami Apps – Kids Education Concepts, have created this application for the little ones at home so they can have fun painting the most emblematic buildings of Catalan history.